There are so many great benefits of waking up early in the morning… here are just a few.
- Those who wake up before sunrise have their warm beverage and meditate before all the noise starts… noise is one of the great stressors factors of our time.
- Those who wake up before sunrise and exercise burn calories the rest of the day. Plus their workout is done and over with… they created time to exercise.
- Those who get up before sunrise have a much lower chance of having depression according to studies… and they are happier.
- Those who get up before sunrise are more productive… studies show that if you want to get things done… do it early.
- Thus those who get up before sunrise have healthier immune systems and are less likely to fall pray to chronic disease. They also go to bed early, and that means they get more sleep than the average person who stays awake all hours of the night. One important factor that causes chronic disease is not getting enough sleep.
- Those who get up before sunrise are motivated by what the new day will bring… and can’t wait to get started. This means they have a good attitude about life… and more likely to be positive thinking people, and a positive mind equals a healthier body.
- Those who get up before sunrise are more likely to eat a healthy breakfast. And studies show those who eat a hearty breakfast are more likely to eat better the rest of the day.
- Those who get up before sunrise, especially older people feel happier, seniors report more more positive feelings throughout the day… the earlier they get up.
- Those who get up before sunrise have a better chance of having a good sex life. People who don’t get enough sleep have lower libidos and drag all the time… and thus don’t have enough energy for sex.
- Those who wake up before sunrise have a great sense of peace because they get things done.
- Those who wake up before sunrise have time to contemplate. They look at their lives and see the big picture instead of running all the time… thus they are happier.
- Those who wake up early feel good about life. Studies show that those who are night owls as young adults don’t feel as positive about life, while older adults who got up early were happier. But over time 90% those who were night owls became early rises and starting feeling good about their life as they grew older.
- Those who wake up early are more likely to be successful. The CEO’s of Apple, Virgin, Pepsi, GM, Square, Fiat, GE, Xerox, Peugeot, Starbucks, Proctor and Gamble, Vogue, Almost all of our Presidents get up before sunrise… some of these people even get up at 3:30AM.
- Those who wake up before sunrise have better coping skills. Studies show that those who wake up early tend to look inward more… and thus have a better way of looking at life than those who are always looking outward for happiness.
- Those who wake up before sunrise eat more fruits and veggies and fewer calories according to a study by Northwestern University.
- Those who wake up before sunrise are less likely to be obese according to a study done in Australia. Those who were night owls consumed more calories and lots of carbs.
- Those who get up before sunrise have higher levels of serotonin and endorphins and because they have time to exercise… and thus feel better about themselves.
- Those who get up before sunrise have a more cheerful attitude according to a study in the American Psychological Association Journal – Emotion.
- Those who wake up before sunrise have a high GPA in college according to Texas University, that could mean graduating with honors… or getting that great job.
- Those who wake up before sunrise have a better social life… because they are not worn out and sleepy and have the energy to go out with friends and have dinner. Some call this “social jet lag”. Those who are night owls have a poor immune system and thus are sick all the time… and don’t make it to social gatherings.
Slowly move toward waking up before sunrise and have a healthier body, lifestyle, and healthier social life.
Farmers have been waking up before sunrise for eons. And you don’t see too many depressed farmers, most have great energy and healthy appetites.
My father was a farmer and he was always up by 5AM.
My grandfather was a dairymen and he was up at 3:30AM every morning, those cows were not going to wait… they got up early too!
I get up at 5AM everyday, in fact I can’t wait to get out of bed… a great day is waiting!
Feel Free to Share – This information is meant to get you started… so you can do more research on your own… dig a little deeper and find what works for you. This article is for educational purposes only, I strongly recommend that you seek advice from your own GP, private doctor, or medical specialist for any ailment, illness, or medical condition.. this article not meant to be a scientific analysis in any way, shape, or form.
Dr. Paul Haider – Master Herbalist and Spiritual Teacher for over 20 years, helping people to recover and feel healthy. You can also find Dr. Haider on FB under Dr. Paul Haider, Healing Herbs, and at www.paulhaider.com – feel free to contact him any time.
Here is a short video bio – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK6Eg-xlX3U
Here is my Google+ address if any of you would like to connect. — http://plus.google.com/+PaulHaider–drpaulhaider
Dr. Paul Haider, Master Herbalist, HH, USA, Getting Up Before Sunrise Benefits, Health Benefits of Getting Up Early, Larks, Healthier Lifestyle of Early Birds, Less Depression, Happier, Feel Good, Boosts Immune System, More Serotonin, More Endorphins, Cheerful Attitude, Higher GPA, More Successful, Better Social Life, No Obesity in Early Risers, Peace, Feel good about life, contemplate their day, Better Sex Life, More Libido, Healthier Immune System, Less Noise, More Productive, Less Depression, Burn More Calories, Early Worm Catches the Worm,